Mine fleet and personnel management systems enhance productivity and reduce costs.
Mines, whether they operate underground or on surface, utilize many vehicles and other pieces of specialized equipment in order to carry out their day-to-day operations. Managing this vehicle and equipment fleet, as well as the personnel members who function as drivers and operators, is vital.
Unmanaged fleet operations within a mine can lead to accidents and breakdowns that result in financial loss, production disruptions and delays, and the risk of injury to miners, equipment operators and other workers in the area. Proper mine fleet and personnel management is vital to the success of any mine.
At Ramjack Technology Solutions, we have substantial experience in working with the market leaders in the mine fleet and personnel management sector, and we have worked with some of the most advanced mining technology available (including: automated truck dispatch systems, autonomous mine haul trucks, and advanced monitoring instrumentation). We have a solid understanding of the technology used, as well as its practical application in the mining environment.
We offer mine fleet and personnel management solutions for underground and surface mines that are:
- Affordable and provide a fast return on investment (ROI)
- Flexible and scalable to any mining operation
- Intuitive and easy to use
- Built specifically for mining applications
Based on our experience in the deployment, development and operation of mine fleet and personnel management systems, we have chosen to enter into exclusive partnerships with two leading fleet and personnel management technology suppliers:
- Newtrax Technologies is an advanced production and safety management technology manufacturer that focuses solely on providing the most practical, easy-to-use and reliable technology solutions for underground hard rock mines. More than 50 mines worldwide currently use over 12,000 Newtrax devices that have between them clocked up over 60,000,000 operational hours.
Whatever challenge your mine is facing, we have the technology to overcome it; for example:
- Managing face utilization in an underground gold mine;
- Ensuring the safety of miners working in harsh underground conditions;
- Recording remote safety inspections at a surface mine that does not have reliable network coverage;
- Monitoring unique mining production cycles for haulage fleets, shovels and auxiliary equipment;
- Tracking the location of people, assets and material throughout the mine – even when communications is a challenge.
Contact us now to find out how the mine fleet and personnel management solutions we provide can make your operation even more efficient and easier to control.